"CATHERINE GILLARD'S OUTSTANDING MOTHER COURAGE."
- The Scotsman
Ecole Philippe Gaulier, Paris
- Le Jeu, Neutral Mask, Tragedy, Clown, Bouffon, Melodrama, Mise en Scene.
Sydney Acting School, Australia
– Three year diploma course.
Other training includes workshops with
- Simon McBurney
- Nancy Meckler (text in performance)
- Ecole Florent, Paris (French texts)
- Carol Ann Crawford (voice / singing)
- International Workshop Festival (voice)
- Iain Cameron (puppetry)
- Mark Down / Blind Summit (object manipulation)
- Sheila Macdougall (Viewpoints)
- Ros Steen (voice and text)
- Julien Boal / Active Inquiry (Forum Theatre)
- Alison de Burgh (Staged Combat)
- Michael Barnfather (Clown)